In defense of Tiger

Imagine you're a tall man. You're 6'3, well built, and very handsome. You're in the prime of your life and career. You are obscenely rich, worth somewhere in the hundreds of millions of dollars. You are a professional sports athlete, among the most famous, recognizable and ground-breaking athlets on the planet. You're a married man, but you spend much of the year travelling around the world on the professional circuit, staying in classiest of hotels and getting sports massages, while amassing seven-figure paychecks for tournaments and product placements. There are literally millions upon millions of beautiful women who would have you for a night or a lifetime without one moment's hesitation.

I'm not saying he should have done it, or that he couldn't have helped it, but I do understand.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You can subtract the "6'3, well built, and very handsome" part. That's not what these willing women were after, nor is it required for no-holds-barred sexual escapades by a men with money enough.

I might defend him too, but then I'm pretty sure he has either a sex addiction or complete disregard for those he made as his family. He can defend himself.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 58